2022 bring to an end with a copious number of new ideas and activities. Below a foretaste of the new projects in which we get involved for the next years:
- Flexcrash – Flexible and hybrid manufacturing of green aluminium to produce tailored adaptive crash-tolerant structures (Flexcrash-project) (LinkedIn)
- SUINK – SUstainable self-charging power systems developed by INKjet printing (SUINK-project) (LinkedIn)
- FENICE – Fire resistant Environment-frIendly CompositEs (EIT Raw Materials FENICE )
- SOREC2 -SOlar Energy to power CO2 REduction towards C2 chemicals for energy storage (CORDIS | European Commission)
- HEDASupercap – High Energy Density Asymmetric hybrid supercapacitors for applications in consumer goods and electrification (HEDASupercap project)
- PoSAddive – Power Sheet Additive Manufacturing
We will contribute with our expertise in modelling and design, use case development, business case definition, and LCA and LCC.
More details coming soon!